No Longer Accepting Applications
A CSSR acts as the first point of contact for PBR Fans on a variety of inquiries. The role maintains both Inbound (25%) and Outbound (75%) Call Handling responsibilities. Call types include, but are not limited to: PBR Ticket Sales; PBRewards Membership questions; PBR Visa Applications; Assisted Merchandise Sales; and general questions related to the PBR. A CSSR is responsible for accessing the Customer Service voicemail inbox, and responding to these messages. In addition to handling Inbound/Outbound Call Volume, a CSSR reads and answers PBR Fan emails on a variety of topics through our Administrative Inbox, PBRDirect Inbox, PBRewards Inbox, and other email inboxes, as assigned. At the PBR, we respond to EVERY fan inquiry, regardless of method of contact, and it is expected that a CSSR represents the PBR’s values and culture with integrity and professionalism.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maximize PBRewards Ticket Sales through inbound and outbound calling campaigns.
- Upsell and Cross-Sell the following PBR Assets (additional assets may be added at any time):
- PBRewards Membership
- PBR Visa Application & Utilization
- PBR Merchandise Sales
- Receive and answer all PBR Fan inquiries and questions.
- Follow up with respective department members to provide best and most appropriate response(s) to PBR Fan inquiries.
- Daily review and response of the PBRDirect voicemail inbox.
- Administer and answer PBR Fan generated emails sent to PBR.
- Answer written (postal mail) PBR Fan correspondence.
- Assist with data entry projects, as assigned.
- Daily tracking of Inbound/Outbound calls and call disposition.
- Generation of weekly reports.
- Monitor calls and provide feedback to achieve quality assurance goals.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of service policies, and explaining these to staff and customers.
- Resolve problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Work with Customer Service Manager to ensure proper customer service is delivered.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Excellent people skills, building solid relationships with customers at all levels.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Must work well under pressure and short deadlines.
- Ability to maintain records timely and accurately.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation).
- Flexible and adaptable to change.