No Longer Accepting Applications
Fort Worth, TX, USA
The IT Systems Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of the computing infrastructure at PBR Fort Worth and remote user locations. Makes recommendations for products and services enhancements, manages network security, maintains systems and troubleshoots a variety of issues. Relies on knowledge and professional discretion to achieve goals. Problem diagnosis and repair of desktop, portable computers, networking, and server equipment will also be required. Additional responsibilities include management of helpdesk duties, system inventory integrity, and key projects. Some night, weekend, and travel work will be required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installs, maintains, modifies, and makes repairs to computer hardware, software, and backup systems.
- Installs and maintains all networking/networked equipment, including but not limited to Printers, Firewalls, Routers, Wireless Devices, etc.
- Loads specified software packages pertinent to business operations.
- Installs or assists service personnel in installation of hardware and peripheral components, such as monitors, keyboards, printers, and disk drives, following design or installation best practices.
- Leads the management of corporate help desk activities and resolves escalated issues, if necessary
- Maintains computing asset inventory and associated technical vendor relations.
- Assist in management of PBR phone systems, including desktop, mobile, and conference phones.
- Maintains computing asset inventory and associated technical vendor relations
- Provides technical assistance and training to system users.
- Ensures all systems are kept up to date with software, firmware, and security patches.
- Recommends and performs remediation actions to correct problems based on knowledge of system operation.
- Manages Move/Add/Change requests for users in the office, network, and in the phone system.
- Manages the ordering of all hardware, software, phone system, and cell phone equipment.
- Creation and maintenance of documentation for process, procedure, network infrastructure, project planning, and user education.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows and AppleOS products including Windows 10+, Windows Server, and Office.
- Experience with network setup and troubleshooting.
- Experience with virtualization technology
- Extensive working knowledge of computers and peripherals
- Extensive experience building, maintaining, and operating networking equipment in a business environment
- Ability to evaluate and interpret end user information requirements and to develop appropriate systems and/or solutions
- Develop, implement, install, test, and troubleshoot complex applications software
- The ability to record, track, correspond, and document resolution of user problems
- Problem solving techniques/experience
- Excellent personal skills are required
- Excellent organizational skills are required
- Ability to manage vendor relationships
- Ability to speak in a public environment and with senior executive staff