How to apply
Eastlake, OH, USA
- Perform all duties pertaining to the Captains, visitor’s and umpire’s clubhouses at Classic Park. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning of all clubhouses; including vacuuming, cleaning of bathrooms and showers, picking up and organizing equipment, taking out trash, replenishing all bathroom and shower essentials, organizing and cleaning trainer’s room, organizing and cleaning manager’s office, organizing and cleaning the Captains workout room and trainer’s area.
- Organizing and cleaning both dugouts and getting equipment ready for batting practice and each game, which includes but is not limited to: getting game balls to the umpire room, getting game bats ready, getting batting practice and game uniforms ready and hanging in each locker.
- Assist coaching staff during batting practice to keep field clear for players.
- Doing all of the Captains laundry during and after all home games, which includes but is not limited to: towels, uniforms and uniform accessories.
- Interact on a business professional level with all players, coaches and Indians staff that you come in contact with throughout the season.
- Ensure that both dugouts are properly prepared and presentable at all times prior, during, and after games in adherence to player and coaching staff expectations.
- Assist the Clubhouse Manager in any other responsibilities that may arise.
- Work as a member of a team.
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment in the Captains clubhouse at all times.
- Represent the Captains in a professional manner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.