No Longer Accepting Applications
Lawrenceville, GA, USA
The Guest Relations Representative position is a part time seasonal gameday position with the Gwinnett Stripers, Triple-A Affiliate of the Atlanta Braves. Our Guest Relations staff exists to serve our fans by creating memorable experiences.
Department Overview: We are searching for energetic individuals with a passion for serving, having fun, and creating smiles. You will play a critical role in the enjoyment our fans have by providing assistance, controlling access, and building relationships with fans and team members alike.
- Greet all fans entering your assigned work area.
- Duties include but not limited to scanning tickets, checking bags, overseeing group area, checking in other employees, guarding stairwell/elevator, etc.
- Report all disorderly and/or disobeying fans to security, police, or stadium operations personnel.
- Must be attentive to guest's needs, have full knowledge of all policies, services, and facility locations.
- Make people smile - use your personality and passion for service to create smiles in our ballpark.
- Must be able to stand for a minimum of 3 to 4 hours at a time
- Staff members must be able to project an approachable
- Professional attitude at all times.
- Must complete a successful background check