No Longer Accepting Applications
Red Deer, AB, Canada
- In conjunction with Senior Manager and Manager, establish and oversee Hockey Alberta’s website
content standards and guidelines for all web platforms.
- Collect and organize content for the websites, based on Hockey Alberta’s editorial standards as
established by the Marketing and Communications department. Includes but not limited to uploading new or updated content, photos, documents to the websites.
- Collaborate with Content Generation Coordinator to incorporate regular blog posts and general
interest hockey content for the website newsfeeds, ensuring respective websites, and pages are updating accordingly.
- Collaborate with Manager to coordinate incorporation of advertising/ sponsor recognition into
appropriate website platforms.
- Consistently monitor and update content to ensure information displayed on the websites is accurate and current.
- Train volunteers to update website for events such as Provincial Championships.
- Manage/ troubleshoot the Centre Ice Portal, including Permits and Sanctions, Forms, and Payment
- Update and maintain the Member contacts database, as well as databases for Newsletter and general mass email distribution.
- Assist with establishing the annual required budget for Hockey Alberta’s websites.
The Marketing and Communications department provides expertise, leadership, and services to Hockey Alberta and the Hockey Alberta Foundation. This includes: website, social media and online digital content, direct communication, media and public relations, promotions, graphic design, event planning, and video. Marketing and Communications staff work with internal and external stakeholders, including Hockey Alberta and Hockey Alberta Foundation staff and volunteers, Member organizations, participants, external agencies, Hockey Canada and its Member Branches, the media, and other partners in the hockey community.