No Longer Accepting Applications
Erie, PA, USA
This position works to ensure UPMC Park's guests have a memorable experience. Ushers should be knowledgeable of UPMC Park and ensure the safety and well-being of the fans while having fun.
- Greets and acknowledges guests.
- Answers guests’ questions and assists guests to their assigned seats by checking tickets.
- Wipes off seats and collects trash in assigned section pre-game, during game and post-game.
- Must be able to climb stairs and stand for duration of the game.
- Keeps all aisles clear.
- Ability to stay calm and assist guests in case of emergency, medical situation, evacuation, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Director of Operations.
- Must be polite, friendly and possess excellent public relations skills as this position has extensive guest contact.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work at least 50 games from April 11th-Septemeber 17th.
- The ability to work various hours as needed including mornings, nights and weekends.
- The physical stamina to stand for long periods of time and walk long distances.
- Ability to work outdoors during all weather conditions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.