No Longer Accepting Applications
The Video Producer/Editor is responsible for assisting in the creative development and execution of video content for the Club. This position will collaborate with the marketing and creative teams to create dynamic, on-brand and on-message content for multiple platforms. You will shoot (matches, practices and events), edit (highlights, social content, Apple TV content) and produce a high volume of projects throughout the year. This position will report to the Director of Video Production.
- Conceptualize and create dynamic video content for multiple platforms, including MLS Season Pass on Apple TV, that aligns with organizational messaging.
- Collaborate with internal team and assist with the planning of content production projects.
- Coordinate all logistics for video shoots.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in TV/Video/Digital Creative roles.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Advanced experience with video editing in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Cinema and DSLR cameras.
- Understand the Principles of Cinematography: Composition, Lighting and Framing.
- Ability to be a team player, contribute ideas and thrive in a collaborative, creative environment.
- Willingness to contribute creative ideas and experiment with various cinematic styles.
- Understanding of the traditional story arc and ability to edit a piece though the viewer/fan
- Available Nights, Weekends and Holidays.