No Longer Accepting Applications
Nashville, TN, USA
The Nashville Predators offer full-time college students the opportunity to gain hands on experience and earn college credit at the same time! Predators’ internships make it possible for students to learn how a professional sports team operates daily. We are looking for a very energetic and outgoing individual who have a positive, can-do attitude and have a strong desire to learn and be part of the Smashville culture. In addition to the duties and objectives listed below, students will receive the opportunity to gain exposure to different departments and entities within the Nashville Predators organization.
Candidates MUST be able to receive college credit for the completion of this internship. The Nashville Predators do not provide housing or transportation accommodations.
Social Media and Digital Content Internship Responsibilities:
- Assist with drafting content and analytics for the Predators’ social networks
- Assist with management and maintenance on nashvillepredators.com
- Update Predators website content, including page revisions and adding of photo galleries
- Assist with digital sponsorship tracking
- Assist with brainstorming for partnership integration on social
- Assist in graphic design efforts for Penguins' social media and website
- Ability to work extended days, hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays during the hockey season
- All interns must be students at accredited colleges and universities, with the ability to earn academic credit for time spent in an internship position
- Juniors and Seniors preferred, but not required
- Internships do not provide compensation, housing, or transportation
- Internships do not guarantee full-time positions with the Predators upon completion
- As a condition of internship, qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, which will at a minimum include a criminal background check and character references and if applicable, may include a driving history check.
- Be able to maintain confidential information.