No Longer Accepting Applications
The creative services intern will assist the Creative Services Department with the implementation and execution of graphic design elements used to support marketing efforts of the Columbus Blue Jackets brand awareness and sales initiatives.
Duties and Tasks
- Work with the creative services team to fulfill creative related requests within the organization.
- Assist with the design of elements including, but not limited to e-mail marketing, web banners, TV graphics, digital and social media content, newspaper advertisements, publications, sponsorship elements, signage, promotional and premium items, and direct mail.
- Adapt design elements to carry the continuity of the Blue Jackets branding guidelines throughout all collateral.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed, present final layout to supervisor or client for approval.
- Review quality of final product before release to client.
- Maintain image resource files and track
- Must be enrolled in college or art school with a concentration in advertising, graphic design or illustration preferred
- Detail oriented with excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proof of COVID vaccination required