No Longer Accepting Applications
This position is responsible for servicing the daily operations of the Green Bay Packers
Pro Shop at Lambeau Field.
- Main responsibility is customer service including greeting, answering questions, selling and engaging the fans.
- Responsible for being knowledgeable about merchandise assortment including features and benefits.
- Responsible for general store appearance, straightening and re-stocking the sales floor and back stock room.
- Responsible for answering telephones in a professional manner, including taking merchandise orders over the phone.
- Responsible for assisting managers and supervisors on various projects as needed.
- Responsible for being able to answer general questions about Lambeau Field businesses, as well as current events in the building.
- Home game weekends and special events are required workdays.
- Availability must be at a minimum, 3 days a week. Position requires flexibility in scheduling. Hours could range from 8 hours to 35 hours, depending on individual availability and our business needs. Nights, weekends, and holidays during the football season may be required.
- Able to be comfortable using Point of Sale software. Knowledge of other computer-based programs such as Word and Excel preferred.
- Able to accurately handle cash.
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve Pro Shop goals.
- Comfortable in a sales environment and able to assist customers.
- Ability to be on feet for at least four hours at a time.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to be reliable, self-motivated and ability to take initiative.