No Longer Accepting Applications
Ashwaubenon, WI, USA
This position is responsible for cleaning buildings, office areas, restrooms, playground equipment, event space and outdoor spaces throughout Titletown. This position works primarily 2nd shift or evening hours.
- Clean buildings, grounds, and restrooms.
- Floor care, including sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming.
- Wash windows.
- Clean furniture, countertops, cabinets, and tables.
- Clean elevators and stairwells.
- Empty trash barrels and transport trash bags to staging areas within Titletown.
- Restock paper supplies.
- Properly handle and use cleaning products and chemicals.
- Maintain clean and orderly storage rooms.
- Maintain a safe, inviting, and pleasant atmosphere for guests at Titletown.
- Inform Facilities staff of maintenance issues.
- Interact with clients to provide world-class service levels.
- Assist with set-up and removal of tables, chairs, equipment, staging, etc. as needed for special events and park functions.
- Assist with additions and/or changes to set-ups in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist in supervision of contracted maintenance, projects, and improvements as directed by Titletown Facilities Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Employment experience in a housekeeping field.
- Self-starter with a strong, can-do attitude.
- Possess a solid work ethic, willingness to learn, and good communication skills.
- Schedule will be determined based on Titletown events. Hours may include daytime or evening hours. Flexibility to work extended hours.
- Comfortable working and performing cleaning tasks during large events.
- Ability to work well with others to help provide superb customer experience.