No Longer Accepting Applications
Green Bay, WI, USA
This part-time position is responsible for providing atrium operation support in meeting rooms, audio-visual and special set-up, and cleaning of atrium areas. The work involves performing the day-to-day operations of the Atrium operation to the highest level of customer service. The hours on third shift are 11:00 pm – 7:00 am.
This position starts at $14.00/hour with a $3.00/hour shift differential.
- Set-up and remove tables, chairs, staging, etc. as needed for special events/meetings.
- Stock meeting rooms with proper supplies (pads/pens/water pitchers/glasses/etc.).
- Provide general cleaning meeting rooms and all operation space prior to and at conclusion of events.
- Maintain clean and orderly storage rooms (banquet storage/A/V closets/housekeeping closet).
- Interact with clients to provide world-class service levels.
- Cloth and skirt tables as needed.
- Set-up remove and store audio-visual equipment.
- Respond to additions and/or changes to set-ups in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the atrium operations equipment.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays, and be able to respond to emergency calls after hours if needed.
- Must have good communication and teamwork skills and be knowledgeable in all facets of cleaning techniques.