No Longer Accepting Applications
- Oversee, lead, and participate in the daily preparation of Dynamo and Dash training pitches.
- Attend all Dynamo training sessions, unless specifically excused by team staff.
- Develop positive working relationships with our First Team grounds and team staff.
- Hands-on maintenance to include all typical professional pitch maintenance tasks, i.e. mowing, spraying, painting, fertilizing, topdressing, brooming, debris blowing, vertical mowing, etc.
- Irrigation and machine repairs.
- Execute agronomy program in a timely manner. Assist in data collection for the surfaces.
- Communicate current and future field conditions to Director of Grounds and Club VP/GM/executives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree (BS or higher) Turfgrass Management as major preferred.
- CSFM sports field certification preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ proven successful experience maintaining MLS and/or NWLS primary pitches.
- Proven experience as an Assistant Groundskeeper or Director at an MLS/NWSL facility.
- Passion for the game of soccer and pitch management.