How to apply
LADF is looking for high-energy motivated sellers who are reliable, organized, and outgoing to serve on our sales team for the 2023 Los Angeles Dodgers baseball season. 50 positions are available, with up to 25 sellers scheduled per game.
This is a seasonal, part-time position.
Reports to: Director, Development with game-day management by the Supervisor, Development and Game Day Coordinators.
Pay Rate: $16.04/hour
Duties & Responsibilities
- Explain the details the 50/50 Raffle program to Dodger fans
- Promote LADF and 50/50 Raffle in a positive manner to Dodger fans
- Accurately handle the sale and distribution of the tickets (via credit card processing), following program requirements
- Answer questions fans may have about the 50/50 Raffle program
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent education required
- Must be able to work at least 85% Dodger home games (68 out of 81 regular season home games)
- Candidates must have a flexible schedule that allows them to work home games, day or night, weekends and holidays if necessary
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be comfortable with technology (i.e. tablets)
- Ability to interact positively with large fan base
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Above average verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills and strong sales skills