No Longer Accepting Applications
Lakewood, NJ, USA
The BlueClaws are looking for a Visiting Clubhouse Manager for the 2023 season. This position reports directly to the Assistant General Manager and works within the operations department of the BlueClaws.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain Uniform Inventory and Distribution throughout the baseball season (jerseys, pants, socks, belts, loops, hats, specialty jerseys, etc.)
- Maintain Equipment Inventory and Distribution (bats, balls, catcher’s gear, etc.)
- Clubhouse Supplies Inventory and Distribution (cleaning supplies, soap, shampoo, deodorant, laundry supplies, etc.)
- Snack / Food Inventory and Distribution – oversee the inventory and distribution of snacks products, mandatory food products, gum, seeds, etc. for players and coaching staff
- Assist Director of Grounds on overseeing bat boys to make sure their daily tasks and duties are complete
- Coach and oversee Clubhouse Assistants to make sure that their daily tasks and duties are complete to ensure a clean and functional clubhouse environment
- Coordinate with trainers / strength & conditioning coach / team nutritionist on clubhouse meals, snacks, and additional food items
- Maintain relationship with tailors/cleaners for uniform repairs and travel to and from location to drop off / pick up product
- Maintain a professional and clean clubhouse environment for all personnel (vacuuming clubhouse, cleaning bathrooms, lockers, kitchen area, office area, dugouts, dugout tunnels, batting cage, proper disposal of all trash)
- Help maintain clubhouse expense budgets with proper purchasing, use and distribution of products and maintaining clubhouse equipment to prevent damage
- Laundry (uniforms, personals, towels, staff needs, etc.)
- Assist in the packing and unloading of team buses before and after road trips
- Oversee daily player / coach ticket pass lists and coordinate information with box office personnel
- Provide game balls / bags for umpires
- Follow cleaning and sanitation checklists to ensure a safe and clean environment for all players and staff
- Other duties as assigned
- The ideal candidate must be able to work ALL 66 Home Games and be able to work long hours (up to 14-16 hour days – including weekends and holidays) from April through the end of the Season (September).
- Candidates must have their own housing and transportation available to them.
- Candidates must have two (2) years experience working in a professional baseball clubhouse.