No Longer Accepting Applications
The Coordinator, Corporate Partnerships will serve as a support role for both the sales and service teams, providing an exciting opportunity to learn the various facets of the industry and grow with the organization. This role will assist the department with various administrative duties, including but not limited to client hospitality, research, gifting, event coordinating, sales deck preparation, etc. The Coordinator will also assist the Partnership Marketing team as it relates to account servicing and asset delivery.
- Assist the Sr. Director, Partnership Marketing with support for stadium naming rights partner contractual deliverables.
- Participate in department ideation sessions and sales pitch creations.
- Provide research and prospecting support to sales teammates.
- Assist with Sales Pipeline report management.
- Coordinate department premium orders and inventory of all memorabilia and giveaway items.
- Capture meeting minutes and track weekly agenda for internal department meetings.
- Responsible for tracking partner asset obligations and verification of implementation.
- Assist with planning and execution of sponsorship events/activities at LAFC home games and select Stadium Events.
- Oversee special projects as directed by Supervisor.
- Provide administrative support for the partnerships department as needed.
- Bachelors degree in a related field from an accredited College or University required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a related role with a professional sports team or agency is preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally.
- Highly driven self-starter with the ability to work with teammates or individually.
- Excellent attention to detail, effective follow-up and follow through required.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multitask and execute various projects in a timely manner.
- Strong spelling, grammar, proofreading skills, and ability to articulate ideas in a concise manner.
- Superb critical thinking ability to effectively and efficiently address and solve internal and external challenges.
- Ability to always maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Fantastic customer service skills with a “can do” attitude.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Must be able to work all home games during the season.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products.