No Longer Accepting Applications
Bronxville, NY, USA
Built upon our storied legacy, the Yankees look to attract the best possible talent not just on the field but in the front office as well. It is our shared responsibility to maintain the first-class reputation associated with the franchise in all aspects of our business.
A Part-Time Tour Guide is needed to conduct tours throughout Yankee Stadium. Candidates should be comfortable speaking in public to large groups and have experience in a customer-facing environment.
- Conduct Yankee Stadium tours in a fun, informative, and engaging manner for individuals and groups
- Distribute promotional items to tour guests
- Perform additional duties and assist with projects as assigned
- Prior experience conducting tours
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Flexible work schedule (nights, weekends, holidays)
- Ability to work in an outdoor stadium environment
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Knowledge of baseball history preferred