No Longer Accepting Applications
Other duties of the Ticket Sales Intern will consist of handling incoming ticket calls, providing customer service to current and potential ticket package holders, and maintaining ticket window and will-call operations for the duration of the season. This position is a seasonal position running from April/May through September.
- Understand and effectively meet or exceed individual and team ticket goals by prospecting for new inside/outside sales accounts through cold calls and telemarketing.
- Develop new season ticket customers and maintain a positive relationship with current ticket holders including answering questions, troubleshooting, taking, and following through on orders, delivering tickets, and arranging for invoicing.
- Operate ticketing software and CRM to keep records current and accurate.
- Assist fans in person and over the phones with ticket orders and questions
- Data entry and running ticket/demographic reports
- Promote and sell all types of inventory to clients, providing suggestions for new items.
- Assist Group Sales Department in distribution/processing of tickets and set up and management of group/picnic areas.
- Outbound Group Sales Outreach.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to professionally interact with fans.
- Experience with proper phone etiquette.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment while staying organized.
- Problem solving and conflict management.