No Longer Accepting Applications
The Sales & Service Executive focuses on expanding our brand within the Hispanic market through Group Sales, Tourism, Premium Hospitality, and Season Memberships. The Marlins are seeking a bilingual, highly motivated, coachable, creative, competitive, and professional individual with a passion for sales. The Marlins support career growth through investing in continued education, training, mentorship, and hands-on experience.
- Responsible for, but not limited to, the sales of Group Tickets, Suites, Tourism, and Premium Hospitality areas, as well as Full and Partial season tickets and annual suite leases.
- Meeting and exceeding goals for each product of focus.
- Identifies and builds relationships with community leaders to accomplish a measured goal in growth of number of tickets sold and revenue generated from the Marlins series of Hispanic heritage celebrations, including: Colombian, Cuban, Dominican, Nicaraguan, Puerto Rican, Venezuelan.
- Establish new heritage celebrations within untapped niche markets and growing the revenue success of other special events, not related to heritage, through outreach to Hispanic organizations.
- Multi-cultural categories of high focus for traditional Group Sales, which include: Hispanic-owned businesses, tourism, Spanish first speaking: places of worship, schools, camps, non-profits, community cultural events, and Hispanic-Serving Institutions (HSI's).
- Meet or exceed daily activity metrics through a variety of communication channels, including outbound calls per day and face to face meeting at the ballpark, prospect location, or teleconferencing software.
- Proactively seek new leads through referrals, networking, and prospecting.
- Attends networking events in our diverse community to generate new business prospects.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all current clients and prospects with our CRM system.
- Provide excellent customer service to prospects and current clients over the phone and at games with a goal of renewing their business.
- Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, ideas, and programs as a means of producing new business opportunities.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong organizational, time-management, verbal and written communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to deadlines.
- Individuals must be coachable and possess a positive attitude.
- Comfortable making cold calls on the phone and meeting face-to-face.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (holidays, weekends, evenings).
- Individuals must be comfortable making face to face sales presentations.
- Highly self-motivated and have a desire to excel in sales.
- Deliver exemplary customer service.