How to apply
Seattle, WA, USA
The role of the Electrician is to safely and efficiently assist in the testing and check-out of new and existing equipment and systems; maintenance and repair of all electrical components, systems and structures as directed; and contribute efforts and ideas which will insure their proper operation, performance and reliability. This includes low voltage requirement within the facilities. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Works in conjunction with the Director of Engineering to help implement an effective Preventive Maintenance program for all electrical components and systems.
- Ensures that equipment is properly tagged and secured before maintenance or repair work is performed.
- Manage / Diagnose / operate all lighting controls for entire building including exterior and parking garages.
- Stays informed of the O&M requirements associated with equipment.
- Should be able to read and understand mechanical, electrical, and architectural drawings, operations manuals, control schematics, etc.
- Low voltage experience is a plus.
- Support the successful completion of 50 NHL games, 20 WNBA games, 80 major music/entertainment events, and 25 private events each year.
- Maintain, organize, and clean all building rooms, tools, and related equipment.
- Install and tear down portable power systems and other event related power needs.
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance, including premiums for eligible dependents enrolled in the plans
- Company-paid life insurance and short- & long-term disability insurance
- 401k (pre-tax and Roth) with Company match up to 4%
- Kraken ticket stipend and employee only pre-sale opportunities to non-Kraken events
- Annual wellness stipend for mental & physical health
- 10 vacation days, 3 personal holidays, and accrued sick time
- Minimum 11 paid holidays per year
- Paid parental leave
- Company-paid Orca, local transit card
- Corporate office located at Climate Pledge Arena; complimentary garage parking offered
- Employee meal perks
- Company-paid employee assistance program and Headspace subscription
- Company-wide recognition platform