No Longer Accepting Applications
Canaan, Ontario, Canada
Canada Basketball is the national sport governing body for amateur basketball in Canada. Located in Toronto, Canada Basketball is a not-for-profit organization whose mandate is to “Lead in the Promotion and Development of Basketball in Canada through Programs and Services”.
Canada Basketball is now accepting applications for our summer internships. Four internships are available within our domestic development, high performance, communications, and business operations
departments. Please state in your cover letter which internship you are applying for.
Length and Term: The ten positions will run from May to August 2023 (4-month term).
Application Deadline: February 24, 2023
These are paid positions earning $15.50/hr. for 37.5hrs per week
- Close attention to detail and accuracy, with ability to follow through.
- Sound judgment, problem-solving skills, and the ability to take initiative.
- Ability to deal with personal information in a confidential, ethical, and professional manner
- Possess excellent organization and implementation skills, as well as creative thinking skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize appropriately in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work independently, maintain tight schedules and work flexible hours.
- Present a professional and mature attitude in dealing with team members, sponsors, and the public.
- Willingness to assist in other programs of the organization, as required.
- Knowledge of the Canadian sport system and the provincial and national basketball environments is an asset.