How to apply
Raleigh, NC, USA
Fitness & Health
Recreation and Leisure
To monitor draft beer system and draft carts ensuring efficient, constant and quality pouring of draft beer.
- Set up and deliver any beer product ( kegs / package) to locations to be used during event.
- Pre-event checklist of draft beer system to ensure the system is ready for the event.
- Provide support during event as needed to all locations to ensure the quality and efficient pouring of draft beer.
- Perform after event closing procedures.
- Perform cleaning as instructed.
- Promote communication and teamwork to create a productive work environment.
- Required to perform other duties as needed.
Starting pay is $12.00 per hour plus tips
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Able to read and write English and have basic math skills
- Some background work with draft beer systems preferred.
- Ability to work irregular hours as needed, including nights, holidays and weekends.
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 50 lbs; walk, reach, stand, bend, wipe and stoop for long periods of time
- Must pass a criminal background check.