No Longer Accepting Applications
Wilmington, DE, USA
The Wilmington Blue Rocks seek an individual who will be responsible for assisting the Director of Stadium Operations during the 2023 season. This person will be responsible for assisting with the entire operation of the stadium including trouble shooting, minor repairs and inspections to make sure the stadium is ready for events as well as event management. Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist with day-to-day Stadium Operations: reception of stadium supplies, quality control of cleaning and maintenance, light maintenance duties, landscaping duties as needed
- Game-day inspections of facility to ensure a superior fan experience
- Assist in overseeing janitorial team throughout the day and during games
- Assist in tracking and completion of maintenance and improvement projects
- Assist with inventory of stadium capital, stadium supplies, cleaning products/supplies
- Assist with game set-up and closing of stadium, including unlocking/locking suites, restrooms and other public areas, assisting with the placement of promotional giveaways at public entrances, etc.
- Assist with upkeep and service of stadium property & equipment, such as HVAC, plumbing, elevators, trash removal, etc.
- Help with the preparation of stadium for all events. Assist other departments with implementation of game-day elements and game-day logistics.
- Specific in-game duties may include assisting with the distribution of programs or giveaways at the entrance gates, assisting with light janitorial needs, assisting the promotions team with game presentation elements, etc.
- All other duties as assigned
- Strong desire for a career in minor league sports
- Ability to work non-traditional hours when the team is at home, including nights, weekends and some holidays
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and power tools a plus
- Comfort around large crowds
- Knowledge of baseball and minor league entertainment a plus
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Strong communication and organizational skills