How to apply
The Akron RubberDucks (Double-A Affiliate of the Cleveland Guardians) is seeking a highly skilled Coordinator, Corporate Partnerships to join our team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work across several departments, problem solve in a fast-paced, everchanging environment, can think on their feet and react appropriately on the fly. This hands-on role is tasked with working with the management team to support sales opportunities, develop long-term relationships with the business community and deliver a unique ballpark experience for fans of all ages.
- Analyzing client needs and creating sponsorship presentations that align with business goals and drive revenue.
- Identifying potential clients, initiating and building relationships with corporate clients while maintaining existing relationships with corporate sponsors.
- Developing and implementing sponsorship packages that attract new clients and cause previous clients to renew and/or upgrade their sponsorship relationship.
- Supporting the Corporate Partnership team and ensuring that contracts are fulfilled and executed according to contractual details.
- Collaborating with team to develop effective sales collateral that aides the team in reaching their goals.
- Set appointments with key decision makers in the community to form strong, long-term corporate partnerships.
- Be aggressive in seeking new business and comfortable with cold calling and networking.
- Creating proposals, contracts, and other documents to support the corporate partnership department and staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Have fun!
- At least one year of sales, account management or related experience.
- Strong problem solving, attention to detail, execution, management, and customer service skills with the ability to identify and develop relationships with potential clients and vendors.
- Excellent leadership, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Good time-management skills with the ability to multitask various projects and deadlines.
- Strong computer/technical skills and well versed in the Microsoft Suite products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.