How to apply
Nashville SC is looking for highly motivated individuals interested in being a part of the Major League Soccer team in Nashville. The ideal candidates will demonstrate initiative, the ability to multi-task, a willingness to learn and a positive attitude. HOW TO APPLY: Please submit an intern application (found at www.nashvillesc.com/interns) and resume to [email protected]
Applications will be reviewed as they are received so interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Please note that internships are in-person but are subject to change based on department.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with sale of season tickets, premium seats, and group tickets.
- Participate in community initiatives of the ticketing department.
- Assist ticket sales staff to achieve overall ticket sales goals of the Club.
- Other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Club.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for college credit.
- Work all match days as required by the Club.
- Available 20-25 hours per week.