How to apply
Kansas City, MO, USA
This position is responsible for ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable experience for guests visiting Kauffman Stadium. This includes training and supervising Special Assignment positions including premium area greeters, elevator/escalator attendants, and other back and front of house area attendants.
- Hire, train, and supervise 40+ Special Assignment associates.
- Communicate with seasonal associates about schedules, special events, and other changes that may occur.
- Schedule employees and approve payroll using ADP.
- Be prepared to listen to guests & help address any concerns they may have.
- Seek out opportunities to talk with guests & get to know season ticket members.
- Be “aggressively friendly” to all guests.
- Maintain a safe and guest-friendly environment and enforce company policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years of supervisory experience preferred.
- 5+ years Guest Service experience preferred.
- Experience with ADP Payroll System preferred, but not required.
- Available to work all home games, including holidays, weekends, and evenings.
- Able to work in high-pressure environment.
- Professional demeanor and excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be team-oriented, extremely outgoing, and motivated.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must have availability on days, nights, weekends, and holidays.