How to apply
Indianapolis, IN, USA
As part of Indy Eleven’s operations, we are seeking a W League intern who will work closely with our Coaching staff, Team staff, and players. Due to the proximity this intern has to the team, it is a requirement that this intern is fully vaccinated prior to the beginning of the internship. This position will report directly to the Team Administrator of the W League Team.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the set-up, tear down and planning of all training activities and games.
- Organizing staff and player apparel and equipment.
- Keeping an inventory of team equipment.
- Supervising the training sessions of opposing teams while in market.
- Assist the Coaching and Team staff in setting up the locker rooms.
- Communicating with Operations personnel across Indy Sports & Entertainment.
- Ensuring USL W League rules regarding equipment appearance and availability are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in sports industry is required, soccer specifically is a plus.
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and be on your feet for up to 18 hours per day.
- This position requires non-traditional work hours including nights and weekends.
- This position requires reliable transportation to and from Grand Park for the season.