No Longer Accepting Applications
As a key member of the Marketing and Communications team you will be responsible for employing a market and consumer led approach to unlock new value for the Golf Canada organization. Working closely with multiple departments the Brand Manager will be a key stakeholder in ensuring all marketing functions are aligned to ensure effective, integrated campaigns and executions.
- Assist in the development and execution of brand strategies to support Golf Canada’s Marketing and Communications plan as the National Sport Federation.
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities working collaboratively with Professional Championships (RBC Canadian Open and CP Women’s Open), Amateur Championships, Commercial, Sport and Golf Services groups.
- Demonstrate strength in writing and editing with an understanding of corporate voice.
- Understand and communicate Golf Canada vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Ensure all brand and product marketing is aligned to brand standards and positioning
- Developing strategy in partnership with Senior Management
- Lead the successful commercialization of new products
- Responsible for developing positioning, strategy, annual planning at the brand level
- Align business processes, drive priorities, and initiatives across assigned brand team/function to create seamless integration
- Develop integrated marketing calendar and individual department marketing plans with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure consolidated activity calendar aligns to Golf Canada commercial objectives
- Develop marketing plans and presentations
- Work cross functionally with other marketing team members to deliver integrated marketing
- Support content development activities
- Minimum 5 years working experience in brand management
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Keen attention to detail with strong writing and editing skills
- Self-starter who is confident and tactful, but understands when to seek advice and direction
- A quick learner with strong interpersonal skills