No Longer Accepting Applications
LADF is looking for high-energy motivated team members who are reliable, organized and outgoing to serve as Game Day Assistants for the 2023 Los Angeles Dodgers baseball season. Three (3) positions are available, with team members scheduled to support and rotate through the various fundraising activities per game.
This is a seasonal, part-time position.
Reports to: Director, Development with game-day management by the Supervisor, Development and Game Day Coordinators.
Pay Rate: $16.04/hour
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote LADF programs and mission to Dodger fans through communication and collateral distribution
- Communicate and interact with Dodger Fans during games
- 50/50 Raffle Support-
- Support 50/50 Game Day Coordinators and assist in monitoring raffle program and printers
- Approach fans pre-game and in-game to answer questions and explain 50/50 Raffle program details/purpose
- Game Day Assistants will also be trained in 50/50 sales to support 50/50 Game Day Sellers
- Buy It Now Auctions-
- Lead and operate all Buy It Now Auctions at the LADF Homebase during the home games
- Promote all ongoing online auctions to fans during the home games
- Retail Sales-
- Organize and sort LADF and Dodger merchandise for sale
- Process payments via credit card
- Provide high-quality customer service and sales
- Ribbon Boards-
- Promote the personalized in-game messaging program to Dodger fans during games
- Special Events-
- Promote fundraising activities and special events held in stadium including but not limited to: Blue Diamond Gala, LADF 5K/10K, FanFest, Dodgers All-Access, Dodger Spouses event, and more.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- Must be able to work at least 85% Dodger home games (68 out of 81 scheduled home games)
- Candidates must have a flexible schedule that allows them to work home games, day or night, weekends and holidays, if necessary
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be comfortable with technology (i.e. tablets) and Square credit card processing and have the ability to interact positively with large fan base
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Above average verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills and strong sales skills
- Ability to lift 30 lbs., stand for long periods of time and to arrive 4 hours before first pitch