Groundskeeper Sacramento River Cats Baseball
No Longer Accepting Applications
As a Groundskeeper you will proactively maintain the field on which our team plays, and on which we host events. Your attention to detail will be critical as we ensure our field meets league and team specifications. You and your teammates will deliver on our mission to always put the guest first and to be the nation’s leading minor league sports organization, providing a clean, safe, fun, and family-friendly venue that allows fans and players alike to enjoy America’s favorite pastime!
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Daily field operations including but not limited to infield clay work, mound/home plate repair, tarp pulls, raking, use of small machines, batting practice both set-up and breakdown and pre/post-game preparation and repair.
- Assist in all field operation set up and breakdown for concerts, special events, and field transitions for other sports.
- Rake debris from warning track.
- Sweep edges of turf grass to keep free of material.
- Prep/repair mound and home plate following a game.
- Hand water turf as needed.
- Pull tarp as weather dictates.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work within a team and independently.
- Ability to work efficiently and thoroughly.
- Ability to follow instructions and complete assignments.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including mostly evenings, weekends, and holidays.