No Longer Accepting Applications
Cincinnati, OH, USA
Fitness & Health
Recreation and Leisure
- Responsible for handling key day to day operations for the P&G MLB Cincinnati Reds Youth Academy (RYA) site and programs including but not limited to, program set up and execution, assistance with participant recruitment, site management, and participant tracking systems.
- Responsible for recording, tracking and communicating RYA program attendance accordingly.
- Administrative duties will include managing the participant application process, reception desk processes, placing equipment/apparel orders, inventory organization & management, etc.
- Gain a thorough understanding of, and assist in the execution of site/facility operations processes.
- Assist in planning and execution of the RYA camps/clinics throughout programming season.
- Assist in the recruiting of RYA program participants, coaches/instructors and volunteers.
- Assist in maintaining RYA web information, social media and baseball/softball video programs.
- Assist with Reds Community Fund outreach and fundraising events as needed
- Must have an available schedule that will allow the ability to work approximately 20-30 hours a week including nights, weekends & holidays during the period of May 2023 – August 2023.
- Must have an outgoing, friendly personality and excellent communication skills, strong initiative, and high level of energy.
- Must have good time management skills and present self in a professional manner with a passion for sports.
- Must have the ability to handle and coordinate large groups of people in a secure and sensitive area.
- Should have some experience working with kids, exhibiting an ability to be patient and understanding (preferred).
- Should have prior baseball/softball experience with a strong understanding of the fundamentals. (preferred)
- Must have valid driver’s license with clean driving record.