How to apply
Boston, MA, USA
The Red Sox Security Department is seeking candidates to work in a security role for Red Sox home games and other park-wide special events (concerts, football, , hockey, etc).
- Ensure the safety and security of all people entering the premises
- Screen all guests with the use of metal detection in compliance with MLB and Red Sox policies
- Thoroughly search all bags or parcels entering the premises
- Ensure proper access control into the stadium by checking all credentials
- Provide excellent customer service by interacting with fans and guests in a friendly, polite manner.
- Be observant and proactive to identify disruptive behavior or violations of the alcohol management policy
- Document all incidents and obtain witness information when necessary
- Respond to emergencies to provide any assistance necessary to employees or guests
- Comply with all MLB and Red Sox policies, as well as city, state, and federal laws
- Prior customer service experience required
- Prior security experience preferred but not necessary. Training provided.
- Must be available for at least 65 out of 81 Red Sox home games and 80% of concerts. Report time is two hours before first pitch for games. Concert report times vary.
- Willingness to work weekends and holidays
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age