Event Security Texas Rangers
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assist in providing a safe environment for event operations.
- Check all bags and purses at all entry points for prohibited items, as well as wand each guest entering the venue.
- Verify credentials to control access in restricted areas.
- Observe and investigate all suspicious activity, customer complaints, and emergencies.
- Monitor parking lots for safety and security of guests, employees, and vehicles.
- Respond immediately to potential problems such as fighting, disorderly conduct, excessive use of alcohol, smoking, and abusive language.
- Write reports on all, if any, accidents, or potential problems that shall occur, as well as notifying Full Time Security.
- Keep Security Supervisor briefed on all accidents or incidents that occur.
- Patrol premises to ensure building/parking lots are secure.
- Monitor assigned sections for guest or safety issues.
- Assist with post event activities such as clearing the seating area.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to be registered with the Texas Commission of Private Security.
- Ability to be trained to operate a golf cart, Magnetometer Wand, and Walk-Through Metal Detector.
- Ability to follow proper radio etiquette and pass a golf cart safety test.
- Previous security, law enforcement and/or military experience strongly preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and remain calm during times of stress.
- Ability to lift, pull, push and/or carry 25-60 lbs. as necessary.
- Physical ability to walk, run or stand for extended periods of time, along with navigating through ramps and stairways for up to 5-8 hours.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions to include extreme heat, cold and rain.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to days, nights, weekends and holidays.