Raffle Seller Texas Rangers
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Facilitate raffle ticket sales via electronic handheld device and/or tablet.
- Actively engage fans to participate in the Raffle at mobile and/or stationary locations throughout the ballpark.
- Educate fans about the rules and process of the 50/50 Raffle program.
- Accurately handle cash transactions and distribution of Raffle tickets.
- Responsibly deposit cash at the end of each shift.
- Educate fans about the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, the non-profit beneficiary of the 50/50 Raffle program, including but not limited to its mission and programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- GED/ High School Diploma required.
- Prior customer service or sales experience is a plus.
- Must have excellent cash handling skills.
- Must be a responsible, motivated individual with a competitive spirit.
- Ability to interact positively with a large fan base and actively engage all guests.
- Must be comfortable with technology (i.e. handheld electronic devices).
- Must be able to work irregular hours including but not limited to days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work a minimum of seven (7) Rangers home games each month during the season (March - October).
- Basic understanding of the etiquette and timing of baseball is a plus.