How to apply
Columbus Crew is currently seeking an enthusiastic and highly motived Coordinator, Partnership Activation to join a dynamic team, working within the Corporate Partnerships department to optimize various partner relationships. The ideal candidate will be able to build strong relationships both internally and externally, strong work ethic, and has outstanding communication skills to execute and implement activations of partnership accounts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day relationship between Columbus Crew partners
- Execute and fulfill of assigned partnership contracts while understanding partner’s business and their goals/objectives for their partnership with Columbus Crew
- Design unique marketing entitlements and solutions to activate partner relationship and increase client business.
- Work with internal departments (i.e., marketing, tickets sales, community relations) to maximize cross-selling opportunities, share new ideas and fulfill corporate partner programs.
- Manage the planning, development and execution of a marketing strategy for each corporate partner relationship and/or promotional initiative.
- Coordinate special events including but not limited to game presentations, coach and player appearances, speaking engagements, corporate outings, and community outreach initiatives.
- Attend weekly meetings to review corporate partner fulfillment status, problems, opportunities, new programs and promotions
- Compile and create event specific recaps, midseason recaps, and end-of-year recaps for all assigned corporate partners to demonstrate asset fulfillment and ROI
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four-year college degree in Sports Management, Marketing, Business or other relevant field preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional sports marketing, sales, activation, and/or agency experience
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Team-oriented and self-sufficient with good judgment
- Ability to multi-task, be proactive, and take initiative
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible and comfortable in a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to think quick on your feet and to handle conflict resolution
- Ability to think creatively as it pertains to developing marketing and activation campaigns
- Well organized with consistent attention to detail
- Comfortable and experienced with public speaking and group presentations