No Longer Accepting Applications
Flowery Branch, GA, USA
This seasonal position will assist with grounds maintenance for the entire Atlanta Falcons Flowery Branch complex, which includes three (3) outdoor NFL caliber TifSport turf football fields, one indoor synthetic practice field and the 53-acre complex. Assignment is estimated to be from April 15 through August 15, 2023. The start and finish dates are negotiable based on candidate’s availability.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Mow fields and landscape grass.
- Apply fertilizer and pesticides to fields and landscape.
- Paint, set-up fields for practices.
- Aerate, top-dress, and verti-cut fields.
- Maintain and operate irrigation system for entire complex.
- Maintain indoor synthetic turf practice field.
- Assist with the upkeep of 53-acre complex in addition to fields.
- Service and repair turf equipment.
- Assist with projects outside of grounds duties when necessary, i.e., facility maintenance/repairs.
- High school diploma; currently enrolled or recently graduated from turf program or related field.
- Work experience in sports turf management.
- Valid credentials needed to perform job duties, including valid driver’s license.
- Availability to be on-call and to work extended hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays as deemed necessary by the Falcons.
- Ability to work in inclement weather conditions.