How to apply
Trenton, NJ, USA
- Will oversee entire operations department
- Works with Head Groundskeeper and Stadium Operations Assistant to keep outside ballpark facility up to organizational standards
- Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance
- Assist with coordinating the set up of all non game day events/facility rentals
- Prepares annual budget for operations department and operational payroll game day staff
- Plans, schedules, and coordinates general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for stadium facilities.
- Works closely with Mercer County Parks Commission on potential County projects and to keep them up to date on in house projects
- Directs and coordinates all subcontractors' work on the building and grounds.
- Inspects all subcontracted work ensuring it is completed in compliance with all applicable codes.
- Reviews, plans, coordinate and implements OSHA standards to bring Club into compliance with government specifications
- Plans and directs special projects
- Works with NJ State inspectors to secure all facility permits
- Oversee sign production for the sponsorship team
- Oversees game day set up and breakdown
- Oversees parking lot operations
- In charge of parking lot staff, cleaning crews, game day custodial staff and security.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Full-time salary with health benefits
- Commission on sales