No Longer Accepting Applications
Metairie, LA, USA
- Build and maintain reports and dashboard to measure, monitor and analyze demand, supply, equilibriums, elasticities, and other metrics
- Assist with Pricing Analytics, Revenue Forecasting, Competitions and Replacements analysis in the market, and related projects
- Be the business analytics owner and project manager in the Ticket Sales area. Work closely with the Data Operations and Data Science teams, manage and assist with fulfilling Ticket Sales related data and analytics requests across the company
- Work closely with the Data Operations team within the Business Intelligence department to acquire and integrate data from various businesses and data sources, including but not limited to Faubourg Brewing Company, Automotive Businesses, Federal and Regional economic analysis data, local concerts and events data, etc.
- Analyze local and regional market data from Bloomberg, Moody’s Analytics, Census, Bureau of Labor Statistics, etc. to forecast demand and pricing trends for the various products of our businesses
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards and data visualizations that are focused on local and regional economy trends and forecasts
- Work closely with the Corporate Partnership focused analyst and the Marketing and Digital Media focused analyst to support the analysis of digital/social content asset, pricing and inventories, as well as design research/survey, analyze customer/fan behavior data across all digital channels, and identify key trends
- Work closely with other Business Intelligence Analysts to support Sponsorship Sales, Premium Sales, and other B2B Sales and Retention initiatives
- Work closely with the Data Science team within the Business Intelligence department to design and build dataset and statistical models for pricing analytics, revenue projections, etc.
- Support data analytics projects of Faubourg Brewing Company and the automotive businesses
- Assist with strategic economical analytics project, such as Market Design, Market Structure, Product Evaluation, Consumer Research, etc.
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in in Economics, Business Analytics, or a related field
- Proven data analytics experience is required
- Highly analytical person with strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience with Microeconomics concepts and strategies, and experience with pricing and forecasting analytics
- Minimum 1 year of experience with SQL and Tableau
- Proven strong Mathematics capabilities
- Strong communication and organization skills required
- Highly self-motivated individual with excellent teamwork spirit