Ticket Sales Account Executive Portland Pickles
No Longer Accepting Applications
The Portland Pickles have immediate openings for driven and positive individuals who are committed to becoming sports and entertainment sales leaders. The primary focus of this position is the selling of Pickles season, group and premium tickets along with small business packages. Relationships will be derived from making outbound calls, scheduling face-to-face stadium meetings, and virtual meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new and grow existing relationships through an assigned territory, self-generated leads, calling prospective companies, third-party referrals and leads assigned by department VP.
- Outbound prospecting of local companies via cold calling, email, digital selling, and other campaigns
- Provide superior and professional customer service to clients.
- Manage sales forecasts and track customer data using company-standard customer relationship management (CRM) tools (Hubspot)
- Set appointments, show seats, and give Stadium tours with the intent to close business.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, which includes home games, nights, weekends and holidays as assigned.
- Utilize the best mascot of all time, Dillon The Pickle, into creative ways to sell tickets.
- Represent the organization at in-house stadium events and off-site community events promoting ticket sales and generating leads.
- Prospect and qualify all potential sales opportunities in addition to the leads provided.
- Attend weekly organizational meetings and actively participate in training sessions.
- Be a free thinker and present creative ways to sell tickets, while keeping up with new and innovative tactics in the industry
- Experience with a sports team is preferred.
- Strong desire to be a sales industry leader as well as a team player
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally.
- Proficiency in Google Suite platform is a plus.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and quickly adapt to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness under pressure.
- Must like Pickles
- No Yankee Fans