The Events Intern’s responsibilities will cross over into all areas of the Colts commercial operations, and will be expected to perform their duties collaboratively, as assigned by Colts business heads throughout the pre-season and during the football season.
The Events Intern’s responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Plan, promote, and execute all Summer events including, but not limited to Fan Fests and Colts In Motion appearances
- Coordinate all Colts In Motion scheduling, repairs, driver payments, etc.
- Assist in the planning, promotion and execution of all Training Camp events, as well as the overall Training Camp experience
- Assist in the planning, promotion and execution of all Signature events including Colts 5K, Halloween Party, Watch Parties, etc.
- Assist Marketing/Events department with various game day responsibilities including Touchdown Town, in-game promotions, halftime entertainment, etc.
- Handle administrative tasks for the department (invoice submissions, check requests, production requests, etc.)
- Assist with www.colts.com/events updates
- Work with other internal departments on various special projects throughout the season
- Update and track earned media coverage records for the Events department
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a graduation date by May 2024
- Legally authorized to work full-time in the United States for the duration of the internship
- Live within driving distance of the greater Indianapolis area for the duration of the internship
- Experience working in live events or in venue operations
- Detail-oriented and organized; flexible with the ability to multi-task
- Highly motivated and passionate about working in sports
- General social media and digital marketing skills
- Excellent communicator with strong customer service and computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and move objects up to 40 pounds