How to apply
Miami Lakes, FL, USA
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual interested in a career in sports. As a Support Staff / Host you will observe, learn and develop skills necessary to explore career opportunities within the chosen field. Individual may qualify for college credit if allowed by their college/university. This position is an unpaid internship.
- Interact with the Orange Blossom Classic Committee in preparation for hosting the Orange Blossom Classic teams.
- Learn the basic fundamentals of events and team operations up until and during Orange Blossom Classic week.
- Exposed to the development, presentation and management of event staffing plans and event operational task lists.
- Assist with gameday logistics.
- Join the team of individual's assigned to escorting key groups on and off the field during the game.
- Other opportunities as may be available.
- Current college senior or recent graduate.
- Strong communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Ability to multitask and work independently.
- Knowledge and strong interest in sports and event planning.
- Excellent communication, computer and organizational skills.
- Knowledge in Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Flexibility and willingness to work evenings and weekends.
- Full availability, August 21 – September 4, 2023.