How to apply
Duluth, MN, USA
Fitness & Health
Recreation and Leisure
- Use a POS (point of sales) system to correctly record customer orders and ensure accurate payment.
- Be familiar with handling change at the cash register. Work part time hours during the week and on weekends
- Practice effective communication skills while serving quality product. Utilize communication skills to attract customers and enhance their overall experience.
- Provide customers with efficient and friendly service.
- A concession worker is responsible for selling foods, beverages, and other concession items in various public events.
- Concession workers' duties include promoting products to guests, preparing their food orders, operating cash register and processing payments, and maintaining the sanitary standards on the concession area.
- Have good people skills.
- Be willing to sell concessions in the ballpark seating area.
- Hourly pay plus tips.
- 36 home games and special event days