How to apply
Kansas City, MO, USA
The Production & Game Entertainment Seasonal Assistant supports all elements of game production and entertainment for the Kansas City Chiefs. From brainstorming ideas, to booking talent, writing scripts, and carrying out directives on the field. Their work leading up to, as well as their execution during each game, is integral to providing the highest-level entertainment for the best fans in the NFL.
- Assist with booking Game Entertainment groups for pregame presentations, in-game honorees, national anthem, color guard, flags, flyovers and halftime.
- Responsible for booking travel as needed and coordinating logistics for entertainment guests on game days.
- Serve as military and first responder liaison for in-game and special event involvement
- Prepare game day packets for various entertainment groups for game day (parking, tickets, credentials, etc.).
- Point of Contact on-field as liaison for Manager of Game Entertainment to assist with all on-field presentations and in-stadium promotions
- Co-manage Game Entertainment Field Crew of up to 12 team members
- Assist in creating Game Entertainment scripts/timelines for Chiefs Programming. This will include learning and creating Field Crew Schedule and Video Board PA scripts.
- Responsible for updating documents and information for game days, coordinating with stadium event managers, security and others as appropriate.
- Assist in helping create ideas for Chiefs in-game entertainment
- Manage game entertainment ordering, shipments, and deliveries
- Assist with additional internal projects/events as needed; Kickoff Luncheon, Style Lounge, etc.
- Help maintain department props and equipment as it relates to game days and other events.
- Assist with day-to-day needs of Chiefs in-house production team, 65TPT.
- Other duties as assigned
- Qualified candidates must possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Individuals must be creative, passionate, detailed oriented, possessing strong technical, written and verbal skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Must be able to work all Chiefs home games in addition to select evenings and weekends.