How to apply
Kansas City, MO, USA
The Live & Game Day Production Seasonal Assistant will assist the Chiefs in-house production team, 65 Toss Power Trap Productions, with a wide variety of media projects, including gameday production, editing features, shooting events, show production, footage management, and more.
- Shoot, edit, and manage all in-stadium video board content for Chiefs home games.
- Assist in the game day production of Arrowvision video board shows, in positions such as Clips Operator, Graphics Operator, and Editor.
- Assist in the planning and production of all Chiefs live stream productions, such as Field Pass, Chiefs Rewind, Training Camp Live, and other live streams as needed.
- Work as a replay director and assist in the pre-production for the Chiefs independently-produced preseason television broadcasts.
- Use media asset management software to ingest and log gameday and training camp footage, including third party film/video and audio collateral.
- Shoot and live stream all weekly press conferences and ensure their proper distribution and archival.
- Edit and manage content for Arrowvision productions of all Arrowhead Events, such as concerts, fan events, and college games.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years video production experience including, but not limited to, camera operation, editing, writing, and control room operation.
- Must be proficient using Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, etc.)
- Demonstrate strong creative skills that can be applied to multimedia productions.
- Technical skills – Experience with control room equipment, such as Ross Production Switchers, Ross Xpression, Daktronics Show Control and Evertz Dreamcatcher, are a plus.
- Must be a team player, willing to learn new concepts and processes, receive feedback, and willing to travel for shoots when necessary.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required, as well as all Chiefs games, home and away.