How to apply
Kansas City, MO, USA
We are looking for a team player who can design, collaborate and ideate with the Kansas City Chiefs in-house creative team. You will work on tasks ranging from email campaigns, social media graphics, and in-stadium graphics packages. An ideal candidate will bring bright ideas, a willingness to learn new skills, multi-task and exhibit a strong work ethic.
- Design and develop graphics packages for print material (posters, ads, postcards, brochures)
- Produce web graphics, email marketing, ads, social media posts
- Creative support of club events (invitations, signage, credentials, t-shirts)
- Assist with photo editing and manipulation of graphics for sponsorship and marketing departments.
- Manage creative requests simultaneously from across the Kansas City Chiefs organization from start to finish.
- Work as a team to brainstorm ideas in a group setting.
- Assist design team and take direction as needed.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- A portfolio is required in order to be considered for this opportunity. Please submit past and current work in either a PDF document or provide a link to your website. An online portfolio is strongly preferred.
- Brand Management; understanding how to work within a style guide.
- Deep understanding of typography, hierarchy, composition and color theory.
- Individuals must possess strong conversational, written and visual communication skills
- Must have a substantial knowledge of the following Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office programs: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience with motion graphics is not required but is a highly valued skill.
- Ability to work on Macintosh and Windows computers