How to apply
Kansas City, MO, USA
The Marketing & Analytics Seasonal Assistant will support performance marketing and ticketing in all areas related to digital marketing, ticket & premium sales, ticket operations, team loyalty program, and data analytics. The position will be responsible for assisting in aspects of fan acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Support daily initiatives in email, paid social, and programmatic advertising efforts, including campaign calendars and reporting.
- Compile various sales reports and maintain and organize records in CRM.
- Perform quality assurance checks on email communications and assist in the creation of email marketing campaigns.
- Develop a basic understanding of ticketing systems and software.
- Assist with team’s loyalty program, Chiefs Kingdom Rewards, including prize fulfilment and related gameday duties.
- Analyze and compile results of performance marketing campaigns to continually improve ROI.
- Assist with the maintenance and electronic organization of all relevant season ticket member documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Qualified candidates must possess superior organizational skills, have great attention to detail, and be able to function in a fast-paced, multi-task setting.
- Individuals must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strive for a high level of customer service at all times
- Must have a working knowledge of the following Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Some experience using tools related to data analysis preferred, e.g., SQL, Tableau, etc.