No Longer Accepting Applications
Los Angeles, CA, USA
The Quantitative Analysis team of the Los Angeles Dodgers is responsible for researching and developing data-driven metrics and tools that enhance decision-making throughout the Dodgers baseball operations department.
- Familiarity with statistical and/or machine learning models
- Experience with statistical computing software (either R or Python)
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be a current freshman, sophomore or junior pursuing a bachelor’s degree OR are currently enrolled in a graduate program at an accredited institution.
- Must be available to live and work in Los Angeles or your assigned office location throughout the duration of your 12-week program (May 22-August 11).
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Passionate about working for a professional sports team.
- Proactive and out of the box thinking.