How to apply
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Support the delivery of jumping programs and initiatives including U25 programming and the Hunter/Jumper development programs, CET and JET Medal, JC Youth Bursary, and Jump Canada Hall of Fame.
- Oversee the delivery of the North American Youth Championships.
- Act as a resource for the Jumping discipline stakeholders and respond to general inquiries on behalf of the discipline.
- Maintain a directory list for committee members, athletes, and owners.
- Coordinate the logistical functions related to FEI events and Major Games.
- Promote athlete development pathways by implementing opportunities that align with long-term Equestrian Development Pathway programs.
- Liaise with the Provincial Hunter Jumper Associations (PHJA).
- Support the Jumping committee, as requested.
- Process authorizations to compete at foreign competitions.
- Foster a collaborative work environment and team culture in all aspects of the organization.
- Post-secondary education in Sport or related field with experience in the Canadian sport system.
- Knowledge of Hunter-Jumper Discipline or equestrian knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years in a similar position.
- English essential, Bilingualism English/French preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of office and communications software including MS Office Suite, Microsoft Teams, Adobe, and Survey Monkey.
- Strong attention to detail, and highly organized.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, communication, collaboration, and diplomacy skills.
- High level of integrity and consistent professionalism expressed at all times, ensuring that EC is portrayed in a positive manner.
- Positive attitude, desire to improve, and work in a team environment.
- Willingness to travel (some travel is required).