How to apply
West Sacramento, CA, USA
The Stadium Operations Assistant will perform operational practices at Sutter Health Park including painting, general maintenance and repairs, and setting up for events/games.
- Assist with all aspects of operations department including Stadium Operations, Parking Operations, and Security Operations
- Responsible for daily stadium maintenance
- Responsible for accurate set up for baseball games
- Responsible for accurate set up for special events and concerts
- Responsible for various painting, cleaning, maintenance projects in and around the stadium.
- Responsible for assisting with various installation projects: stadium signage, lightbulbs, etc.
- Responsible for the maintenance of restrooms and fixtures
- Expected to complete all jobs on time and to standards set forth by Stadium Operations Manager
- Expected to respond quickly and efficiently to in-event maintenance calls
- Expected to maintain the appearance of the Sutter Health Park, keeping it a clean, safe, and fun environment for all guests
- Expected to uphold proper knowledge and implementation of safety procedures
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisors
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools
- Ability to operate a forklift or drive maintenance carts
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical or operational issues to come up with a creative solution
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be personable and enthusiastic and be professional and courteous.
- Must possess high energy, be flexible, and must be able to handle multiple tasks, getting them complete efficiently and effectively
- Must be available to work extended hours, holidays, and weekends if needed
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team