How to apply
Tampa, FL, USA
Under the direction of the Super Y League (SYL) team, the SYL Operations UWEP supports the SYL department by assisting with multiple functional areas of SYL operations. The Participant will assume an integral role in the administration and analysis of league minimum standards, rules, and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate Super Y League season items with a focus on data retrieval and input
- Coordinate player and coach registrations; approve and process all player documents
- Process match and referee reports with respect to statistics, discipline, and minimum standards
- Maintain player discipline and minimum standards database
- Assist in creation and dispersal of marketing material
- Assist social media staff with collecting information and maintaining the content calendar
- Perform market research and compile reports when necessary
- Assist with planning and execution of SYL showcase weekends and events
- Communicate with current and potential SYL customers and collect data on consumer experiences
- Record information in Game Officials US Soccer database and create reports as needed
- Determine operational needs and procedures and communicate them to the relevant parties
- Perform other tasks as directed by the SYL staff
- Participants must be working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in related field and/or training and must certify that they are able to receive college credit from an accredited college or university for their participation.
- Solid computer skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook are a must.
- Excellent verbal communication skills are required.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic a must. Must have a “team-first” mentality with an eagerness to learn.
- Should be extremely organized and detail oriented, with a focus on quality and consistency.
- Ability to work under fluid deadlines and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Knowledge of sports/soccer is preferred, but not required.
- If completing the Work Experience Program remotely, participants must have access to a computer or laptop with reliable internet connection.