How to apply
Under the direction of the Broadcasting Media team, the Broadcasting Media UWEP supports the department by assisting with the generation and analysis of numerous reports that have a direct impact on overall league and team revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Match monitoring for all USL Leagues that are active during the season
- Media monitoring and management through ESPN+ and Youtube
- Assist other departments and operational areas as requested
- Participants must be working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in related field and/or training and must certify that they are able to receive college credit from an accredited college or university for their participation
- Solid computer skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook are a must.
- Excellent verbal communication skills are required
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic a must. Must have a “team-first” mentality with an eagerness to learn
- Should be extremely organized and detail oriented, with a focus on quality and consistency
- Ability to work under fluid deadlines and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Knowledge of sports/soccer is preferred, but not required
- If completing the Work Experience Program remotely, participants must have access to a computer or laptop with reliable internet connection